Why Connect Financial Service Brokers
- Has market experience.
- Understands that every business is different and develops individual strategies to suit transition, sale, merger or exit needs.
- Are acknowledged industry leaders in this field.
- Are an independent advisory group.
- Invests considerable time to understand both your business and personal needs.
- Project manages the whole process, enabling you to continue to run your day to day business affairs efficiently.
- Are interested in the long term health of your business and makes it the highest priority to find the right buyer or seller, to ensure the best cultural fit.
- Have in excess of 1500 qualified registered buyers.
- Develops and implements a proven, successful, structured process, to minimise the time required for the completion of the sale.
- Specialises in the Mergers & Acquisition process.
I have had the pleasure of working with Paul and ConnectFSB across opportunities within wealth and distribution. Paul’s connections are wide reaching enabling good engagements and successful outcomes in our engagements. He has a strong understanding of business dynamics, succession, growth and maximising divestments for client benefits. Paul is an advocate on business improvement and bottom line benefits for business owners and is a respected voice in industry.
Simon Micallef, Managing Director of FinFocus Consulting
We have had a long standing relationship with Paul, having been involved in a number of transactions with him. He has always been a valuable resource and a great sounding board for the broader market. He has always conducted himself with the upmost integrity and we would highly recommend him.
Matt Carter, Director of Australian Financial Planning Group
Paul Tynan and Connect Financial Service Brokers have been a big part of Freedom Finance Australia’s success. I have worked with Paul Tynan for a few years now and his help identifying businesses that fit our model both from the type of clients and the cultural aspects of the selling business has been a real help. We have purchased more than a dozen businesses through Paul and we feel his help being the middle man that can look at the deal from the buyer and seller’s side is the reason we have had so many successful outcomes. I could not recommend Paul and his team enough whether you are a buyer or a seller as I feel that Paul and his team are the best at what they do.
Chris MacEachern, CEO of Freedom Finance Australia
Just wanted to send you a brief note to say how grateful I have been for your counsel and advice over the past 3 years in particular, helping me and our financial planning practice navigate and ever changing financial services landscape.
Whilst I have found your insight over this time invaluable, what has been even more significant is your advice over the past 30 years we have known each other, this has been, when I look back, a major contributor to the success achieved in financial services both personally and professionally.
I would be only too pleased to speak with potential new clients if needed.
Barry J Daniels
Barry J Daniels, Bardan Consulting Group Pty Ltd
I have thoroughly enjoyed working with ConnectFSB over several years now. Paul is very professional and in my opinion, is the best business broker in the industry.
Our business continues to work together with ConnectFSB and if you are looking for a business broker, I could not recommend anyone more highly than Paul.
Gavin Kelly, Aspiri Financial Services
I have worked professionally with Paul Tynan for the past six years and have found him to be understanding, competent, capable, on-time, fair and honest.
I’ve enjoyed our professional relationship which I intend to maintain along with our firm, McLean Delmo Bentleys.
John Delmo, McLean Delmo Bentleys